Sunday, September 3, 2017

My New Etsy Page



        Here's what I've been doing the last month or so. Setting up an Etsy page for my recycled clocks. The idea came to me about a year ago, so I started experimenting with different ways to design the clocks. Life happened as I bought a condo and moved last winter. It came with a garage- score! But it took awhile to get the garage set up as a workshop. Finally all the stars aligned and I got a few clocks put together and ready to sell! As you can see I used some of my favorite photos to make each clock unique.
     I have plans to also do custom clocks for people using their favorite photo. So stay tuned for that......
And I have plans for new items on my Easy page such as potholders made from t-shirts and of course I will be adding my notecards and photo prints too!

Just go to www.etsy.com and search for mollydog designs to see what I'm selling. As readers of my blog, I will happily discount any of my items for you! Contact me directly at alexaboyes@icloud.com and we can make it happen!

Thanks!




This photo is an old truck I saw up in Gold Hill and then used the prism app to make it look like a painting.



mountain goat youngsters on Mt Evans



Award winning photo of a red fox



Moose at Brained lake



Barn on 75th St in town of Hygiene using the prism app



I call this sunrise owlet



Thanks for checking out my Easy page!

No comments:

Post a Comment